|"Yeah, so I heard they are replacing the Indian with David Yow..."|
Monday, September 30, 2013
A lovely kid!
GUESS, though, what she knows all about! No, guess.
HER GRANDPARENTS WERE FARMERS AND SHE HAS INDEED SAT INSIDE SOME OF THOSE WINDBREAK CLUMPS OF TREES THAT HAVE BEEN OBSESSING ME AND, NOW, THANKS TO THIS BLOG, NEARLY 3/4 OF THE WORLD'S POPULATION!!
She confirms that 1) yes, it's quite woodsy inside and 2) that, if the mini-woods is big enough, no, one cannot see out.
or, actually, just Saturday.
|This time of year, as Mother Earth prepares to seal her primordial blah blah blah|
|Fall crops from some enterprising locals.|
|Close to last fill up for the season, surely?|
10. "Andy didn't mean it, really."
9. "Everyone's mother is a drag, man."
8. "Well, see, no one really likes a gossip."
7. "Why would Jack want to change?"
6. "I do not need to hear one more syllable about Lee Radziwill."
5. "No, Dr. Bob was not that 'hot.'"
4. "Forgiving Gore - remind me for what again, by the way? - doesn't mean loving Gore."
3. "That was not your story to tell is why they're pissed [sic]."
2. "No, call Babe now, or you'll regret it later."
1. [tie] "Tell them the book doesn't exist or live with the consequences"/"Stop with the colons all the time!"
Thursday, September 26, 2013
Gabe: Chipotle opened today!
NE: How many times have you been there?
Wednesday, September 25, 2013
|Right back at ya, babe.|