Hey, here in the sorta melon-colored shirt is the Bride's second cousin (maybe? something like that) Raiford Earl (said as one name, mostly, like "Raifordearl") who put the bee in our bonnets for the nameage.
That's Aunt Ann in the middle, and, of course, in the blazer at left is Conderry (ex-CIA!).
A couple few things I would have commented on had I been here:
1. What's up with Madonna's weird facial prolapse, so that she doesn't look like herself? Not that she looks like an old Madonna, just not really like her at all! Maybe the eyes are the same. Anyway, weird.
2. Basque separatist group ETA renounces violence. Maybe this will at last lead to peace in my troubled homeland.
3. I somehow lost ten pounds while I was off. Maybe just by staying awake more than six hours a day?
4. Chris Martin 'n' the Coldplays on the Today show. Turquiose tee shirt, jumping around in a "glad to be alive" style - yes, they have it all.
5. Blake Lively's constant "trailing off at the end into mumble" line delivery technique.
6. The cats like the baby! Or are sufficiently indifferent to it. Seriously a shocker, given their respective personalities - "Boorish asshole" (Picci) and "needy neurotic" (Margot) - which I would have guessed would have led to a ceremonial culling by now!
7. There is a non-cable BET knockoff channel called Bounce which shows wildly out-of-sequence Soul Train episodes every afternoon and this led to me hearing or maybe noticing "Ain't No Woman (Like the One I Got)" by the Four Tops for the first time.
We love the baby's name, natch, else we would not have picked it. But it occurred to me this morning (as I showered in the same tub where the Bride's labor was brought about by watching the season 2 premiere movie of Twin Peaks on the laptop) that we could have gone with