Friday, April 4, 2014

Me as Deadhead

Alasdair: play my front room, maybe.
Just saw that some lame band that only I care about is touring, but of course aren't even playing Chicago.  This just might be the cosmic kick in the ass that I need to quit my job and follow them around the country, bugging the shit out of them: "Oh, Christ, there's Sweater Guy again..."

When tour is over I will live in cave with a golden retriever and emerge from hermit conditions once in a while to walk the beach like a guy in an 80's coffee commercial.

Send my love to my Bride and son, if you should meet them!

3 comments:

M Big Mistake said...

I highly recommend following bands around bugging the shit out of them (including their blogger friends).

Nick said...

You are the MASTER! No, mistress. Whichever.

Also: DAR is "to give" in Portuguese.

M Big Mistake said...

The more you know.

Nick Eddy Provides.