Monday, October 27, 2014

Alley Sweep Fall 2014

So, wait - I guess this was last Saturday or, like, eight days ago as I type.  Maybe I'm NOT that far behind.  Anyway: Alley Sweep for Fall 2014.  I know many of you wait for this evergreen blog item as a child waits for Christmas morning, so here it is.  Alas, I failed to get a picture of the ladybug on the side of the trailer this time, but it would be easy for you to look it up on one of the hundreds of thousands of other Alley Sweep posts "we've" done.

Kbear, subbing as materials manager as Bride was in the nation's capitol.

A smaller team than usual, but STRONG.

Abandoned, waiting for any number of local Laura Palmers

Our Bruce, as seen by Walker Evans

Might makes right!

Thought of keeping these mattresses to open a b & b.

I'm seeing Mater everywhere at this point

We'll jump anything!

1 comment:

M Big Mistake said...

Just so you know we're paying attention...
http://nickeddyrelents.blogspot.com/2014/06/alley-sweep-1.html