Friday, March 5, 2010

Do you have a CHANGE SYSTEM?


You should! I save ALL my change. All of it.


Save it all week, then on Monday morning I count the previous week's dough in little stacks. Only when I have a complete roll's worth of any denomination is it added to the TOTAL, though. So, last week, I only added five bucks to the grand total, because, while I had a goodly amount of change, it didn't tot up to whole rolls. :(


This week, though, if it keeps going as it has, I could add as much as twenty-seven bucks to to the Change Fund (will report Monday!)!


I then buy all my Ostentatious Sportswear with saved change, change that I otherwise would have just flung angrily at baristas or hurled into oncoming traffic or window fans.


This may all sound crazy, I suppose, but it sure won't once YOU have a CHANGE SYSTEM!!!

No comments: