Tuesday, November 29, 2011

So, if we did not have the baby,




I could do stuff like: write a musical ABOUT the people to whom Bowie just refused permission to use songs from Heroes for a musical. At. No, no, syntax problems. Trying again. Someone wanted to make a musical using the songs from Heroes (that second act of instrumentals like "Neukoln" woulda been a barnburner!). Bowie said no! Now, Bowie, as you know, was refused permission by Orwell's widow to make a stage doodad of 1984 and so took the intended songs from that to make Diamond Dogs.


So, what I need to do is write a musical about the people who wanted to make the Heroes musical. Songs can include: "I Got Your Cassette from the Library," "RCA Days," "What Was With (Those Tommy Hilfiger Ads)?" and, for when, at close of Act II, Orwell appears like the Angel from Angels in America above DB's bed, "David? S'me, Eric."



As I say, this has to get done, but I've got this baby.





And don't you dare say it's laziness on my part! Just look at that post-count!

No comments: