Tuesday, March 20, 2012

July 4, 1987

This photo is floating around the internet and is indeed becoming the biggest thing since the Kony phenomenon, albeit with slightly less naked insanity in the follow-through (thus far).  Regardless, here are Shappy (orange hat), me (skinny arm with Pillsbury Doughboy watch), and Po (large Egerton-induced smile) on the Fourth of July, 1987.  Seeing the Descendents at Bogarts. 

Trying to figure out who took the picture.  Ted?  Kyle? 

A coupla days after this was when I drove Milo to Mike's house and just showed up on his porch with Milo, a mentioned here before.  Still looking for the "Kyle in WE RULE shirt holding up Milo's bead necklace with cynical expression in Brown Street Taco Bell across from the Walnut Hills that was just knocked down today" shot,  in some box in my mother-in-law's basement, probably...I'm sure I have it, though.

See?  HOARDING PAYS!

No comments: