Monday, March 18, 2013

Chipotle in hell


On a dumb whim, and sort of knowing better, went to Chipotle deep in the local college territory on St Patrick's Day evening.

Just SOME of the crapness:

One way in, from behind a nearby bar with a tent set up, comes the plaintive coos of some shittly local cover band: "No one knows what it's liiike, to be the bad man..."

Two mooky jocks coming in, seeing the long line, Jock 1 yelling "This is bullshit!" and J2's witty riposte: "Fuck this bitch!"

Kid on cellphone behind me: "I haven't eaten or drinken anything all day..."

Some other mouth-breather: "Yeah, I drank some of Risby's..."[Risby's?]

The only two cute-ish girls in the whole place both having raspy Marlboro Light-stained voices

Goofy girl in hat reading "Kiss Me, I'm Drunkish"

I'm sure there was more.

No comments: