Monday, March 25, 2013

This really happened


When I was a senior in high school, my parents took my girlfriend and I to Bermuda for spring break.  Crazy, right?  Don't worry, this was the last nice thing that happened.  ANYway, when we got back there had been a crazy-ass spring snowstorm similar to the one we have today.  AND while I was gone (and here is the part that inspired to post title) both Louder Than Bombs and Sign O' The Times had come out.  So I bought those.  I also feel like Descendents' All came out the same week, but wikipedia cannot guarantee this.  So, in spirit of that snowstorm I will listen to both of those albums, proving life doesn't have to be so complicated.

1 comment:

glass said...

I finally saved up for a CD player as a teenager but I couldn't afford any CDs those first two weeks. I think I borrowed some to at least get a feeling. But on my next payday I went to the store and bought 'Louder Than Bombs' and 'Sign of the Times' as my first CDs. My justification? The albums were extra long so I really got my money's worth. Essentially I got like 4 albums for the price of two!