Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Scary

Anyone who has read this blog regularly may start to feel that they "know" me.  While I put up lots and lots
and lots of crucial information, I'm a much more complicated and wonderful entity than ever be gleaned from my profound verbiage.  For instance, did you know that when I was a little kid I spent a couple of days being scared of this album cover?  I would look at it, in my brothers' collection [I can't remember which brother this belonged to].  Then I would put it back.  Then I was drawn back to it.  Then I'd get spooked and move away.  And I can remember, with a full force stronger than the love that you feel for the person who has been the most important to you in your life, a sensation of "What's with the magic marker?  Did [brother] Phil write that?  Huh?"

So, it was a pretty wild time, obviously.

No comments: