Friday, April 19, 2013

Garden blather

Map graphics scientifically formulated to make
Chris Glass insane
This post?  I wrote it this morning, before I took the afternoon off to fill the beds at my work community garden I built.  Because I am just that sort of wholesome asshole, willing to fill garden beds in the rain.  No matter!  What I wanted to mention was: every bed at SPUG is claimed!  Amazing.  Best year yet for signups (this is year four) and we are fully booked up before May 1, even.  Very happy about this.  Also, cleanup day tomorrow and topping of participant beds for those willing to face the mid-40's temps.  Then the Goodbye half of the Crusher/Goodbye amalgam plays at Omega for Record Store Day.  Then pizza. Then Kim forces everyone to play Celebrities.  Then I fall into a deep - and possibly eternal - sleep.

No comments: