Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Blues help, please

Me, last week, next week and
always (probs)
The blues is shit, of course (we've covered this?).  I was at rock the other week, turned my head for a mere second and the other doodz had fallen into some horrible wankery of 1-4-5 crud and an idea struck me - instead of just stopping obese children on the street all the time to tell them how shit the blues is/are, why don't I make a shitty blues e.p.?  I know no scales, anything I ever do that comes close to a lead (not much!) had to be done phonetically.  So I should get some guys to record four or five "nice" blues jammz and not even listen to them first, just come in and lay my lacerating bloozadoodle lead work all over them.  Then I can burn copies and the next time some dick says something about "SRV," I can bust one of these out and say proudly "Listen to MY blues record!"

Anyway, I need titles.  "So Long, Baby," that sort of thing.

No comments: