Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Think before you vote

Some children of divorce, yesterday
I avoid politics here, because I don't want to risk alienating my readership.  I will say this, though: when you go to the polls in November, remember just who was in charge when the local mook-metal/buttrock station's "X Fest" was cancelled.

Featured bands were to be:

Seether, Sick Puppies, 10 Years, Dropkick Murphys, Filter, Pop Evil, Falling in Reverse, Kyng, Young Guns and Dangerkids

There was also to be a mechanical bull and 50-yard zipline!

Slow sales was given as the reason for the calling off of the event.

I mean, it would be because of the economy, then, but it's such great news that this shitshow of yuk is not happening that you have to at least consider riding out the status quo?

No comments: