Monday, October 22, 2012

Birthday (observed)

Rafe (him again - folks who loathe babies are advised to skip the blog for the rest of the day) was one last Tuesday, but birthday throwdown occurred on Saturday.  The first present he was made aware of was one of those old-school popcorn popper things, and he could not be dissuaded from thinking it THE BEST!

"Why were you keeping from me that something
like this existed??"
"I'll love the set of buckets later!"

"I don't care if these floorboard are 140 years old,
I need to grind through them!"

[hours later and after a nap]: "Somebody put
on 'Popcorn' by Hot Butter stat!"

3 comments:

CeCeP said...

SO cute!! Nike he looks like a mini you with his Polo on...LOL!!!

CeCeP said...

oh yeah I mean NIck:)

Nick said...

I know, annoying, right? Love you guys. Rafe wants to skype soon to tell Jack he needs a popcorn popper.

I also am trying to remember to send you some video of everyone!

XO