Thursday, June 20, 2013

The Garden-tone Story

Well, I've tried giving up on novelty tees, have gotten rid of a bunch (or four).  But, man and boy, have I been itching for a tee shirt with the Garden-tone logo on it to wear around on Saturdays so that everyone I meet at my fave Ace Hardware will know that Here Standeth A Gardener.  But could I find one anywhere?  Nay.  Ebay turned up nothing.  Just Google en generale yielded naught.  So I thought, well, let's just nose around the Espoma web site and see what they have ("likely nothing," my inner six-year-old harrumphed).  I did find an email address for their p.r. guy, so I wrote and said "I'm a 44 year old who looks 80, so am probably in my last days and would a tee shirt to be buried in.  HELP!" Or something approximate to this.  Not an hour passed before a nice lady wrote and said "Thanks for you interest in our products!  We are sending you a hat and a tshirt!"

SHE WROTE AGAIN AND SAID MY PACKAGE IS GOING OUT TODAY!

This is truly the AGE OF MIRACLES!


No comments: