Friday, January 31, 2014

Sabbatical?

The second picture ever posted here, for instance. From
memory!
Running out of space in my storage on Blogger, I deleted years of photos from Nick Eddy Relents: The Early Years, so as to seamlessly continue being Your Only Source of Information Ever Again.  I thought I would check to see where I stood recently and damn if they didn't give all bloggers 15GB of additional space or some shit, so now all those pictures and are gone and the really thorough reader will just have to go all the way back to the beginning just imagining how the posts were illustrated.  Piece of cake, since my prose creates vibrant pictures in the mind, obviously.  Still, should I take a month off work and try to replace every picture?  Guessing I could be up to 88% accurate in matching what was formerly there.

Still, 88% is not good enough.  Perfection or nothing!

1 comment:

M Big Mistake said...

This explains a great deal. In the great work slump of December 2013 I tried to go back and start reading from the beginning, only to find that it didn't make any sense (okay, less sense) with no pics. Still...no need to waste your time re-posting.