Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Nick's Picks 11/2/2010

Between his super-scrumptious new album and the fact he's dating his son's ex-girlfriend, Bryan Ferry may be the best 65-year old on earth, and I will celebrate by listening to Roxy/solo shit all week...everyone tells me I need to watch Dexter, and I mean everyone, but I'm scared I will yell "Call Keith!" at Michael C Hall the entire time...can one gain 40 lbs by eating Sweet Tarts over one trick-or-treat weekend? I feel like I have...I'm anxious to try this Sunday Sauce thing that Italians seem to know about...had my brain blown all up out my head Saturday by visiting Menard's for the first time...M4A format still annoys me...also, someone find me the Droid knockoff for the iPhone "4 track cassette" app; no, I mean come to my house and find it for me. I don't understand all this app bullshit -- I'm not 11. I will write a hit in your honor...I would listen to The Beatles 2nd Album for the entire month, if I didn't have all this Roxy...listening to these numb zombies talking about their voting experiences is leaving me emotionally bereft...I'll be the first to say that the Chiefs will be in the Superbowl...to all haters who said I would never, ever rent a leaf shredder, too bad: we will be renting one within the next two weeks...be careful before appointing me dictator, there will be a dress code...I left a Cheerwine in our friend's fridge on Sunday and I wish I had it right now...I wonder if I can find the cedar cologne I bought in Bermuda in 1987, if they still make it, not the actual bottle...I hope you tell your friends to come check out my blog and join as followers by saying "he's the new EB White!" Actually, I don't care...saw a cute pic of an under-three in a Robocop Hallowe'en costume, his neighbor was probably ED-209...have to decide soon what movies we will watch on Lockdown...

No comments: