Thursday, November 11, 2010

Volvos, goats: a catch-all

I don't believe I've mentioned here that the Volvo is going to be put down (1990 240DL). Needs a bunch of stuff, and would cost more than I paid for it to meet even minimum safety standards as a human conveyance (I may sell it to some state as a method of execution). So we will likely get some Subaru or something that can haul stuff, and I will drive the truck, since I already haul a lot of crap hither and yon.

BUT! looking on Craigslist at what was out there, I saw that someone in New Paris (farm town up north) has two goats for FREE (actually, I was looking for a leaf chipper when I saw this, now that I think)! Don't I need two goats? Two FREE goats.
I found this friendly fellow to illustrate this post,:












Quel charmer!


But wait: look at this BABY GOAT!


No comments: