Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Oh, and those superbowl commercials

That Seinfeld one - that's Michael J Anderson, the Little Man from Another Place, acting as the munchkin or whatever. Which is a fucking drag.















And I gasped audibly when Justin showed up, flogging those shitty Samsung phones (the ones like the one the Bride had that barely functioned). One attendee at SuperbowlHaus said "See, that's what happens when music is free!" And I swore on all that was holy, if I could un-download, I dunno, The Who's Odds and Sods to have unseen this sad-making ad I would have!!*













I guess it really is like my maternal grandmother always used to say: "Even the little person from Twin Peaks and the guy from the Darkness can end up in Superbowl commercials and make you sad."



* but not, say, that Lily Allen album with "The Fear" on it. To give you a sense of scale.

No comments: