Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Strength in numbers!

Taken 40 minutes ago.  Soon this sort of thing will be in
much sharper focus and resolution.  Tell "yr" mom.
All of you huddled hundreds of readers of this blog who come exclusively for the poor-quality cell phone photos need to lean on each for support, because here in the next few weeks, I will be getting a new phone.  Probably an updated Droid.

Graphics guru Glass, when we last met up, had a realization: it wasn't that I was the worst picture-taker in the solar system, it was my shitty phone!  I took great comfort in this absolution.

I just hope pray that my Weegee-like eye [oh, shit, just remembered a post I have to write tomorrow about the Sartorialist, but I need his new book here to do it - don't let me forget] won't exceed the capabilities of the instrument.


No comments: