Friday, March 1, 2013

Technique month 2013: What we learned

Speaking of flags, I also have this shirt.  Maybe I will do
vocals in it next week?
Okay, so the last two days of February I must admit I listened to a burned disc of the (fantastic and growing) two new Suede (hello, Skrunt) tracks I have from their upcoming LP, so I failed to listen exclusively to Technique for all of the month.  Appypollyloggies.  BUT I sort of feel that I have shifted alliances, favorite tracks-wise, from "Mr. Disco" to "Dream Attack."  And the first side has really come on strong 24 years later.  "You once said to me/that I was a cruel man/and you know/I almost believed you..."  Nice!

Eleven months to go until Technique Month 2014, when I will have to plan something extra special for the 25th anniversary.

No comments: