Thursday, August 22, 2013

Oasis story

See, I was an early proponent of Suede (still am!) and got caught up in the rush of the 90's Britpop thing (though I was pushing 60 at the time), because all good music is from England and it was exciting.  So people just assume I love Oasis - I mean, they come up to me on the street even now, complete strangers, and point and say "oh, you're the Oasis fan guy" - when, in fact, I didn't really care about them all that much after the first album.  Morning Glory...was disappointing, I can remember listening to Be Here Now and sitting there slack-jawed at the shittified, and everything after that is not really worth all that much consideration, although there were a few nice things.

This is a long way of saying I feel like burning Definitely Maybe for the truck.

No comments: