Monday, December 9, 2013

Not JUST the rantings of the senile

On a trip to our regular grocery on Friday, I:

a. heard a live version of "Love Plus One" over the store radio.  Huh?

b. Saw this magazine.  I somehow had heard of Sleeping with Sirens (cannot remember where), but the rest of them not a bit.  I do like someone thinking that "Dayshell" was a great band name and the tousled SWS leader's proud declaration "WE'LL MAKE THEM BELIEVE!"  Okay!










Then I saw these cakes:
Bill Knapp's!  What the hell?  I went out and bought all four KISS solo LP's
after this, just to achieve the nth degree of 1978ness.

Now this is a shitty cake design.  Are they ice cream cones?  Are the moustaches
some sort of Mumford reference?  Did someone lose a contest where they are
punished by being awakened from some narcotic stupor and made to ice pastry?

No comments: