Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Chris Glass - soothing

I have had a pretty spectacular year, now that I think (and not to brag). Hooked up with old friends, made many new ones, including graphic wizard/design guru/bon vivant Chris Glass, whom I met through Kyle.



Reason this occurs to me is I was having a bad morning (so few of those these days, I should have just enjoyed it, from an anthropological standpoint), and thought, looking at old links, that I should pop over to chrisglass.com and see what was happening. Tons of stuff, natch. But there was a photo that sort of blew my mind out of my giant, misshapen head:














Innate Beta Band-ness aside, I was sort of all agog at nature's mysteries and shit, and now I feel fine!

So, you know, thanks, Chris!

etc

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're welcome.

(and I'm looking forward to crossing paths again!)

- cg (blogger has the worst commenting system, ever)