Tuesday, January 18, 2011

A jam with C Wright's Parlour Tricks

There will be a "D_____ Does D_____" night coming up here at the end of the month (bands covering bands from here is the point) and my old pal C Wright and his band of boogie barons kindly asked if I would want to do a "coupla numbahs" with them. Although said event is NOT taking place in my house (blast!), I said "Sure!"

So last Friday night, I went to the basement where the rock explodes and blasted through a brace of old Mink tunes.
























































This is going to be on 1/28 at Canal Street...after our mess, the Motel Beds will have Kelley doing a KD6K song. Should be a mild night out!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where's the Jet Age love?! I want a reunion or at least some secret stash of home recordings of rehearsals or something!

NM

Nick said...

I'm way into figuring out who posted this. So, SO way into it.

Anonymous said...

Nick, I've probably never met you, but was a big fan of the Jet Age and a group I played in opened up for you once in Cincinnati for some music festival thingy. Caught one or two shows in D____ at Canal St. Loved it!!
I came across your blog through a friend of GBV's who blogs and I thoroughly enjoy reading your posts.

Happy hunting!
NM