Friday, January 7, 2011

You were just waiting for more about CATS!

So, yeah, on the way home from picking up Margot from her former owners, I also had to stop at a friend's who was giving away some books I was to peruse...on leaving, she said "OH! The kitty's in the truck!? Here, take the last of these for her!" and handed me the last of a bag of Friskies Party Crunch (AKA Cat Crack!).


I may have mentioned this stuff before, but it makes cats insane!


So, I dutifully tucked the envelope and small dregs into one of the castoff books and was on my way.


THEN (and I am getting to the point), this morning, when Picci was freed from her basement gulag, she walked in, sniffed and went right to this and started pulling the package out! INSANE!


I mean, the package was RESEALED and INSIDE a book!

No comments: