Friday, March 25, 2011

All my fault


We were at Mexihole on Tuesday and the topic of tripe was brought up - some of you may wish to stop reading right now. Anyway, this then turned to Campbell's Pepper Pot soup.


I stopped at the grocery for some (to prove a point?) and there was none. This did not bode well.

Turns out it has been basically discontinued so they can make more chicken-based Smurfs/Bieber soup for the kidlings or something. You can still get it from Amazon (!) in twelve-packs! Or if you are lucky enough to be Canadian.

The problem here, see, is that I failed to buy any for so long that they stopped making it. I bet I haven't bought any in ten years. So what did I expect? I also have a hard time finding Ampex cassette tapes.

If I want something to continue, I must remember to buy it occasionally. Is the point.
[Misread! It's on Amazon, but as "when it becomes available." Boo! MY fault!]

No comments: