Friday, March 4, 2011

Starting to freak now



Oh, god - the album challenge? Remember this? I have to have this pup done by 1 April. Doing the Final Five on Sunday, basic tracks. Writing lyrics is like pulling teeth, when you're pushing 60.

Wait!:


Writing lyrics is like pulling teeth/when you're pushing
60...



No.

Anyway, I'm way happy and super-appreciative of all my wunnerful musical helpmates who are making this real. It should be really good. Just -- time! Dammit! Excruciating. I have the afternoon off to go see about some electrician things, so I can listen to my blank tracks while I wait. It's raining, that will help...

Also, thinking this may make a good front cover/band name for this particular pile of crap:




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Another gagging comeback attempt by a collection of D_____'s finest (?) has-beens? Perhaps the effort should be called "Brett Favre".

Anonymous said...

Album Challenge? Wasn't that in Feb? Which one is this?

Anonymous said...

These stunted retards don't understand that the challenge is to age gracefully. They're still awed by pubic hair.