Thursday, August 25, 2011

Although maybe it IS time to move...



The problem with bumperstickers and vanity plates is that one can put nigh anything on them.

fer instance, could this one mean:


* my car is just too blue for you as well? Or are they certain it will be seen by two people? Or U2 (the band) in a tour bus? "Hey, Larry - check it! They [points] are too blue for us!"

* Speaking of U2, these people could be just too sad to have to listen to "Mysterious Ways" for Nth fucking time? If so, I feel their pain, if I hear that song again I will likely kill someone. Or, god make it no, maybe they are blues musicians, way too "genuine" in their 1-4-5 utter shitness to cover "With or Without You" at some rundown local sportsbar shithole this coming Labor Day Weekend? "Fuck off, Chris, I'm doin' 'Pride and Joy' or I'm outta the band!"

*Still, it's most likely that this cretin just thought: "Hmm, vanity plate time. Car's blue. 2 BLUE FOR YOU. Huh. Wait, 2 BLU FOR U. Still long. Dammit. Oh! 2BLU4U! Suck it! Wait, I got one more space now. I'll just put a 2 on it [grunt, snuffle]..."

But I bet there is a 2 on the end because some other dipshit in, I dunno, Paulding County or somewhere was the first to be truly 2BLU4U.

No comments: