Thursday, August 11, 2011

"Sheepdogs..." [said in sneering Dave Doughman-as-Bob voice]

I read Rolling Stone non-stop for about fifteen years (1984 - 1999) so it is crazy to me that I have never even looked through (nor even seen in a doctor's office, or at the oil change place) the new small-format magazine. Weird!

But then, when they have such winners as these guys, who look like the Spin Doctors and Kings of Leon had sex, on the cover, why would I?




















But for the current events also mentioned as articles on the cover, I would think maybe this was a prop from some piece-of-shit Cameron Crowe movie.

AND I can imagine their "rock": lots of hard-driving numbers about drivin' back to you, with a hangover and a few "HAWNH HAWNH"'s thrown in (insert guitar solo here).

No comments: