Tuesday, July 24, 2012

The New Rock Drag

It appears that the new band/s will be playing regularly.  Like, a couple of times a month, for a while.

Back in the 90's, I would actually go to the trouble of putting together Rock Outfits.  Trying to look like Suede, basically.  My dearth of cheekbones was a hindrance.

Still, I can only bust out so many "weird" shirts and can only do the nu-wave black necktie once a quarter.

The other night I wore the good old Bryn Mawr shirt that has made so many nights so memorable for folks through out the new century.  BUT Ian had the ingenious idea that I need shirts from all of the Seven Sisters.
Wear a different one for seven shows consecutively, then repeat.  BRILLIANT.

Maybe people can even have a check-off list, to make sure I stay consistent.  It could even tie into the Stop Nick Eddy Relents kickstarter deal, perhaps.

No comments: