Monday, May 10, 2010

"I'm STILL sorry I hit you, Scott Ryan!"



One time (Derby Day, 2003, to be exact), in a full-on blasted blackout condition, I ran across the Southern Bell and punched my friend Scott in the gut! On Monday, Snoopy said "Why did you punch Scott Ryan?" Had no idea this shit even occurred!



Made a song of it called (wait for it): "I'm Sorry I Hit You, Scott Ryan." Sorta sounded like Andy Partridge. Chorus:






I'm sorry I hit you, Scott Ryan/
next time you'll feel it, 'cos I'll be tryin'






Classy! Anyway, saw Scott and dear bride Brenda this weekend and the sorry-ness still stands!



And cheers to anyone else I may have struck back in olden times! Nice one!

3 comments:

Brenda Boyd said...

It was like the Butterfly Effect, Nick Eddy, because when you played that song, I met Scott. Five years later to the day, I married him.
So, yea, thanks.

The GladGirl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The GladGirl said...

Hey KEWL,,,,that pic was taken at my house!
Sweet!
I think the universe meant for you to hit Scott Ryan.
It set off a chain of necessary events.
Looks like he got over it pretty well.