Thursday, October 28, 2010

More Suede drivel

I'm leaving myself open to the boorish ridicule of the stupid here, yes - but more Suede crap!

One. Per NME, they are pretty much just a going concern, with Brett making standard cryptic-but-not-at-all-really statements about how they will keep doing it as long as it's "special." For God's sake - what it will take for them to hear my idea that Bernard Butler should produce a new LP thus bringing the whole Suede Story to a neat snake-eating-own-tail close? Also, I want to open a store that sells nothing but the exact navy-print-on-sky-blue REMEMBER ELVIS tee shirts that Butler wore on his final tour leg with the band, but that's another subject entirely.

Two. In NME interview (go watch it) Brett is wearing a conspicuous wedding ring, which is funny. I think this is him and his bride Jodie:





















Three. And here is Brett's cat Fluffington (15 years old):


No comments: