Monday, June 25, 2012

Nick Eddy, documentarian

I asked the Bride recently whether she thought I had the acuity to learn iMovie.  Her look of incredulous disdain left me bedridden.

No matter!  I need to take the iPad around and make a documentary film about people's first experiences/life-changing moments/impressions of/thoughts on the 1987 New Order single "True Faith"/"1963."

I could ask school kids, prisoners, celebrities, people in nursing homes - just everybody.

Or just go guerrilla, kicking open random suburban screen doors and interrupting re-watchings of The Big Bang Theory and forcing stunned residents to listen to both sides and then tell me why they ever bothered to go to church in the first place!  Filming the results.

Anyway, first a little movie then a whole channel of this, just people talking/discussing/reflecting on this single twenty-four hours a day.

No, two channels.

No comments: