Tuesday, September 28, 2010

BORING


Okay, so I am on two medicines. NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS WHAT THEY ARE, NOSY!


Anyway, over years of being on them I have occasionally missed a dose (heh) here and there -- weekend away, forgot to take, what have you, to the point that I am fully two weeks apart between the two. This is the worst, because it means an extra trip to the drug store and waiting around (and yes, even as an old man, I understand that I can call in or order online -- no matter, the wait still involves somebody wanting to tell me about "puttin' their boat up," or a fidgety nine-year-old with surly meth-mom shrieking "Put that fuckin' thing down, Jayden!", etc).


SO, I guess my concern is, what with insurance folderol, how can I get the two meds back in sync? The drug store staff, when this comes up, and I've been trying to figure it out for a couple of months, give me blank looks like I've just said "hey, can you transmute this keychain into the purest, purest GOLD?" I called the doctor's office and asked them. They are supposed to shirtsleeve it around the office and see who salutes.


Anyway, WEAK!

No comments: