Monday, September 13, 2010

Plugs for the program

I'm as surprised (ashamed?) as you to see that I am somehow playing "the Prince" in our local neighborhood theater's production of Romeo and Juliet. One of our community garden participators rolled up on the porch the other Sunday, whilst we were supping with a guest on (amazing) leftover salsa. He was getting yanked over to the Afghanistan theater and thus needed to find a substitute for his part in the local theatre. I, who would normally go to measures just short of staging a war myself to avoid a return to the stage, was humbled by his weeping puppy eyes into participation. SO, if you are in the 937 and can't think of anything to do (colonoscopy, spray-painting a wheelbarrow to a fine crimson, breaking a wrist, etc), come out, I suppose. Or don't - I don't care.

Info on graphic!

No comments: