Tuesday, September 13, 2011

I will call bullshit if Gabe/Caitlin do not adopt this three-legged kitten




I started this post yesterday (titled it, anyway) yesterday and Blogger was acting up so I spiked it until today (notice how my failed journalism major in "college" sticks with me, slang-wise!). Well, dammit to hell anyway, this post is already obsolete. But I press on.

I saw this pic of a three-legged kitten via Yay!-book, and naturally assumed that it was at the animal shelter place in Savannah since Gabe/Cait or someone had posted it. I went into overdrive: hundreds of texts (well, one) to the effect that if they did not adopt this tot there would be trouble. Turns out tri-pedal loaf is NOT there, was just a picture that they had seen.

I was all psyched to call the kitten "Greg" after a guy we knew we called "One-Armed Greg." One-Armed Greg actually had both arms, he was just more than a bit grizzled and looked the sort who would pass out on a train track and lose an arm and then wear his flannel shirt cinched up at the site of amputation.

So, Three-Leg Greg!

If I ever do see (human) Greg again, and, in his misadventures somewhere he has indeed lost an arm, I will revert to calling him plain "Greg."

No comments: