Thursday, December 8, 2011

Three things



1. I'm one of those assholes who watches next-to-no TV. Sorry. I regret it, I do. But how did I completely not see any sort of promo for that Scorcese Hugo movie? Is it in 3D, maybe? Whatever, had no idea this existed until it was beyond out.

2. I have tried, as have you, to read articles about The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo phenomenon, how Stieg Larsson is already dead, how it speaks to a generation "that blah blah iPad TheCloud* acopalypse/Facebook blah blah" - all that shit. Now I see the commercials for the American movie remake, all Fincher-black and stark, with Daniel Craig whispering intensely to "Chris" Plummer and Rooney Mara looking all "spooky" - and I have to admit that I still have no idea what the books/movie are/is about and I don't care.

3. AND Lady Gaga is SO not hot that I'm beside myself.

* this may be the point where I officially am sliding into dementia, because I saw a commercial about how one could download The Hangover Part II to one's Cloud so one could watch this sorry piece of horrible shit on one's phone. wherever one happened to be..and I was all why? Why would I want to do that? So I could watch it on my Droid while I got my oil changed? FUCK THAT SO MUCH!

No comments: