Friday, January 6, 2012

Wasn't this in The Informers?



Speaking of Drake, and how no one really ever mentions that he was on Degrassi Junior High, what to make of the article about Jared Leto in the recent issue of New York?

The pic is insane (look!), his whole thing about how 30 Seconds to Mars is some sort of self-help cult (!), how he's 37 (!!), how I've never heard a note by these clods (but then, I've never heard Fall Out Boy either, and they really were huge), how he tweets inspirational thoughts into malls or something...the whole thing is SO Bret Easton Ellis that even I, yes, I cannot take it!

Also, this bears repeating: it's one thing for Dave Bowie to roll up in Merry Christmas, Mr Lawrence but it's a horse of an altogether different godawful color for ACTORS to morph into MUSICIANS. No, no, no!, as my beloved cat, the late Biscuitmarie, would just wail.

Worth searching out, the article.

No comments: