Thursday, February 5, 2009

Some tee shirts I need:


1. Oh, snap! This is available on ebay. Ibiza-tastic! I've actually worn this back in the day; one of my friends had it and all of our preptastic crap just tended to float around the house, which looked like a tornado had hit an outlet mall (when outlet malls were still good). I also remember wearing this one time when I had almost long hair (!). Sort of a Begbie do. Not great, but the shirt is! *












2.) I need this shirt because in a 1986 Rolling Stone article about LA prep-school gangs (Fight for Freedom!) there was a picture of the murdered story-angle kid wearing one.






3. For Xmas 1986, a friend bought all the girls we knew in our clique these. Dischord-y! Probably were "6.00 POSTPAID," in trad Dischord shipping style.




Anyway, if I am to ease into middle age gracefully, I'm going to need these tees. PM me for addy!

No comments: