Friday, May 1, 2009

Warren Street near the end?















The entire last month, maybe six weeks - there have been no cats to speak of at the Warren Street house, a place where kittens and old fleabags alike have been known to loaf and eat food put out by Local Crazyperson. It's where BLINKY came from, for God's sake.



What gives?



The sense of loss I feel is crushing, naturally. Whither Bonny, Carlotta, the Steak, Greaser, Len and all the other kids I've gotten to know better than my own family? I thought I saw a silhouette of a black cat from a distance the other night and on getting closer it was the neighbor's crappy little satellite dish/thingy [or something - ask a teenager].



Maybe they're inside someone's home now. Upstairs, taking a break.

Still, je ne regrette shit.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wb2PTnFPKRE



No comments: