Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Nick's Picks Oct 7, 2009


Summer is over, but I'm still seeing lots of dogs enjoying having their dog faces stuck all up out car windows...it's October - where the fat is McRib?...I can play guitar okay, but I sure can't fathom the piano...why wasn't "Untouchable" by Rialto (1998) a bigger hit than, say, "I Will Always Love You"?...next weekend - crab legs, even if I have to beat the crabs to death on the street myseff...I still chuckle when I hear the faux-tough cry "Cibo Matto nineteen ninety-nine!!" in "Sci-Fi Wasabi"...how come no one has yet made a computer program yet that makes everyone around you look like the drawings from The Preppy Handbook?...you can't really ask for a better b-side compilation that Suede's Sci-Fi Lullabies...I don't drink anymore, so don't worry overly much about getting pulled over, but if I were to be, I sure wouldn't want to be pulled over by ED-209...

No comments: