Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Pray for "Tonn" (sp?)

Met a really nice guy yesterday named "Tonn." He said "My name's Tonn..." and I did hear it that way, but just figured he was swallowing when he started to speak or some other odd occurence had smooshed his m. But no, it was indeed "Tonn." I mean, I guess that's how it's spelled. But what a pain in the ass, regardless! For him, I mean. If he wanted to spell it with one n, it would be ton, as in 2K lbs. But every time he calls the muffler shop, he's gotta go "No, not Tom...Tonn!!" and sound glad/excited about it. But he's likely a much more wise and patient man than your humbler chronciler. He was also wearing some sort of Eastern Orthodox crucifix, so he may have me rubbed out!

Plus he was from Florida. Pray for him.

2 comments:

Rob said...

What is a chronciler?

Nick said...

A special model Moncler puffy coat. Perhaps. Oh! With a clock built in.