Thursday, January 28, 2010

Can I kill with my mind? Well, CAN I?


I just told John Updike yesterday in my message to him that JD Salinger was alive - and then he goes and dies!


What th'?


I have to wonder if I possess some crazy power. After all, I was the first one to say that Ringo Starr had died.


?


Anyway, this is bizarre news.


Is it in bad taste to monetize the site and charge a fee to prevent killing someone you may care about? "If you ever want to see Brian May again..."


I need to think this over.

1 comment:

Taking Charge: Creating Conditions for Prosperity said...

Counting down until some dark, wry teenager scrawls "Fuck You" on his tombstone... ten, nine, eight...

Actually, one can only hope he requested it be engraved on his tombstone.

Oh, and don't think we won't be rereading Catcher in the Rye aloud (much like a certain old off-cordovan colored letter)in honor of the old man.