Friday, January 22, 2010

HOT water


For years, when asked why I didn't own a house, I would say "I'm a renter by nature..." or my most popular trope "Because as soon as you buy a house, the water heater dies and then something else happens and all your money goes to taking care of [grown-up shit]!"


Well, plus-ca change! Now I want to get a bigger water heater, even though the existing one is functioning! The Bride (aka Li'l Furstenburg) likes to take a bath, but it takes about 30 minutes to get all hot water (run water - stop - wait for heat again - run water - stop - wait for heat [repeat until correspondent is asleep]), and even I, who shave my acres of face in the shower, notice a decided cooling by the time the shampoo if reached for.


Anyway - time to shop for a bigger water heater!

No comments: