Thursday, January 7, 2010

Langdog!

Friends gave the Bride a box set of My So-Called Life for Christmas, of which I never saw an episode originally. I was already in full-blown alcoholism by then, and could not be bothered, though I might have changed my mind had I known the show came Betty Serveert-equipped. A couple of thoughts:

1. Bess Armstrong (the mom) is the most annoying person who ever lived


2. Poor Roger Rees deserves a million bucks for suffering through doing an Amurrican accent and playing the grossest character in the history of popular entertainment (the all-too-human substitute teacher who inspires - in fact, in inspires the student bod to the point that kids from other classes come to partake of his proto-beat wisdom - gak!)

I had some more thoughts. Oh! The clothes are awful, particularly Ricky's.

BUT, why I mention all this is that, similar to yelling "Krause!" when same's name appeared on the credits of Six Feet Under, I yell "Langdog!" when old Rayanne (sp?) shows her face, just to drive the Bride all batshit.

AND here's the crazy thing - AJ Langer (per her IMDB bio) is now married to a duke or lord or some shit and lives in a castle! WTF?

No comments: