Wednesday, February 3, 2010

If there are no updates, it will be because I am so very rich

We have these weird pillows/pillow covers called "shams." Have you heard of this? We didn't have this kind of shit in my kidhood. They aren't pillows one uses - they are sort of decorative pillows that sit on top of the real pillows when a duvet cover is pulled up? I think? Anyway, when in bed, there's no place to put these stupid-ass things: one has to pick them up, then look around for a place for them. I quickly get hot and panicky when this happens. SO, I have invented a stand called a "sham stand"* for when you go to bed at night...the shams can be put on this! Three flavors:

a. with a radio in it

b. with a wireless router

c. "blue"


* here in the midwest we call them "sham stands." But in the UK they are/will be pronounced like "shamstnd."