Monday, April 18, 2011

Record Store Day 2011 - 1

Like every other web logger in the universe, I must now make my obligatory "Record Store Day" post.



What did I buy? Nothing! However, the laptop (under repair today here at work! yay!) has been laid low, giving out memory dump messages, etc. SO, I did not liberate any records from the Internet for a whole day Saturday, either. I DO MY PART! Zero sum shit, there.


Here are Don Thrasher and Kyle Melton, plotting to do good works on behalf of the D_____ "scene":















Mike Volk, looking quite fit and ready for a part in Footballers' Wives 2011 - The Next Team:


















Oh, this was good, I was standing around, all agog that there were actually people buying records and being scene-y, when Kyle hollers "Nick! Come here! Some dude is actually buying a Fixx record!"


I spared the buyer the attendant shame, but made the nice Record Store Kid hold it up - so that you could see, like everything else I ever type here, IT WAS ALL TRUE!:


No comments: