Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Add an amendment

On the same trip where I saw the TapouT (as I guess this is supposed to be typographed) shirt, I saw a homemade license plate frame which haunts me still. You will bear with my crap graphics (craphics?), and please keep in mind:

1.) the lettering on the actual frame was just yellow paint on red plastic, in a scrawl not dissimilar to the MSPaint glory you see here.


2.) the license plate number here is just to fill in the space and has nothing to do with the topic of post


Herewith:


Now, we may not have a TV up and running, but I do feel pretty well-informed...is not braking or not using one's brakes such a trend that the average driver needs to be reminded or be wheedled into avoiding slamming into other cars, poles, houses? What?
BRAKE - DON'T TAKE - LIFE!
And why only in D_____? When one leaves the city limits does the highway become Thunderdome? And shouldn't it be the other way around, so that the basest debris of mankind (the citizenry) should be running rampant, casually destroying one another, in some sort of unimaginable WTUE-soundtracked autocalypse?
Right?

No comments: