Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Oh, please


Been meaning to mention (somehow the littering thing got me all tetchy) that in the last issue of GQ there is an interview with Bill Murray where he says something about "what was Larry David's show?" and the interviewer says "Curb Your Enthusiasm" and Bill is all "No, before that..." and the incredulous reporter dutifully obliges with "Seinfeld?" and Bill says "that one, yeah" before making his point, whatever it was.


Sorry, zen-master - there is no way you don't know what Seinfeld was, f'chrissakes.


Wet brain would be a hot excuse...otherwise, no.
OH! Almost forgot - and here is where I fall prey to seeming faux-naivete, but I swear swear swear I don't know - what the hell is TapOut? Or Tapout? Whatever...I saw some crud at the grocery yesterday wearing a black tee that said "BELIEVE" at the top, followed by a lot of that kudzu-like Ed Hardy-ish pen and ink mossy floss, then TAPOUT logo at the bottom? I saw a dude with a tattoo of this logo, which is probably normal for D_____, though it was on his arm, not his neck.
Let's check!

No comments: